Friday, August 1, 2008

Joining the Blogging Ranks!



Our sweet little Pigtail Pie herself, Jadyn.



I look forward to learning how to be creative in these posts and give my page some 'Shannon'-style creativity...or lack thereof...
What do you think of the name, Pigtail Pie? Do you have name suggestions? Heck, I don't know if it's even possible to change the name once you make one! I guess I will soon learn!



So, to all my friends and family, let me begin my BLOGS with HELLO! :)

To be continued...

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

yea... i understand your newness to blogging.. i dont update mine often but oh well.... i will enjoy whatever you post!!

mandy said...

YEAH!!! Cant wait to see what you have to share! Love you guys!

Patricia PacJac Carroll said...

Hi Shannon
What a cutie pie!
Stay cool.

Jason and Vanessa said...

YEAH I love looking at blogs! I love the name and Jadyn is toooo cute!