Saturday, August 2, 2008

Garage Sales

So, a couple of my buddies and I spent the last two mornings hitting the garage sales. Our mission: to find kids' toys at great buys! As Jadyn's getting older, she's getting tired of the small basket of toys I have for her. So, I bring home my great buys to show my little angel, and turns out, all she wanted was a FREE piece of paper to play with! haha Oh well, it was a fun time with my buddies. Once I sanitize these toys and the others, I know Jadyn will like them. Her favorite kind of toys at the moment are balls. My good buddy, Vanessa, found the gumball machine that has balls you drop through it. Now, the Sit N' Spin might have to wait til she's older, but I couldn't pass it up! Do you remember playing on these as a kid??? My twin sister and I used to love to sit on one together and spin around on it at the same time. Good times, Good times! Of course, they used to be MUCH bigger than they make 'em now and they were made of that hard plastic, but that's all good. Now they are fancy with lights and music! I got this one for $1.50. Can't beat that! Of course...I haven't checked to see if the lights and music still work on this one.....maybe I should have only paid $1.00..... :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Murphy's said...

Hello! You probably can't believe that I actually found my way through cyberspace and wrote you. This is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Sweet pigtail pie :) She is absolutely adorable! Love you guys and miss you! Hope all is well! How are you feeling Shannon? Love, Kelly