Monday, August 11, 2008

Good times good times

Jay and I kept our neice and nephew this past weekend. Josh just turned 6 yrs old on Aug. 5th, and Rebekah will turn 4 on Aug. 23rd. Keeping them is always an adventure and they can usually get a laugh or two out us at their antics. :) There's never a dull moment when they are here. We had fun going to Incredible Pizza in the HEB area on Saturday evening with a bunch of friends.

What kid doesn't like a bath? :) Here, Rebekah shows off her 'floating' skills.













Here, Josh shows off his 'loungin' skills in the tub.

















On Sunday, we got to celebrate Josh's and Bekah's birthdays at a public pool in Arlington. Jadyn LOVES loves loves the water! If we are near water, whether it's a pool, a lake, or a bathtub...that's what she hones in on! She had fun at her cousins' party.




On Monday...nearly 24 hours after Josh and Bekah left, my friend, Lu, pointed out the new candle decor on the fireplace. Thanks, Josh.... Haha!















And, here's my dear friend, Lu, with her son, Caleb. In the background is my other buddy, Allyson. I teach with them, along with Pam (not shown). We make a great team teaching 4th grade. Each of them bless me. Caleb and Jadyn had their first play date today. At one point, I saw Caleb putting the moves on Jadyn and going for her, ahem, rearend. Tsk Tsk...what would his daddy say? Heck...what would Jadyn's daddy say?! haha

I love these guys! :)

No comments: