Sunday, September 7, 2008

This and that

Well, we've been trodding along the past few weeks, and adjusting to mommy being back to work. I want to insert a little blurb right here about how wonderful my husband is. I am so blessed to have him as my better half. He reminds me to 'lighten up' and can make a remark that will make me bust out laughing. He's my lover, my support, my right-hand man, my best friend. I thank the Lord for the gift and companion He's given me. He is self-less and makes me feel like I am the most beautiful being he's ever seen. I love you, Honey!

So, Jay , my wonderful hubby, takes Jadyn to the sitter's, our dear friend, Mandy, in the morning and I usually pick her up. The days are flying by and it seems like every other day, Jadyn's doing a new thing. She's closing in on 10 months old. Where does the time go? Here are a few pics from the last couple of weeks. Enjoy!












Bath time is always fun! And now, it's gone to a whole new level! She's learned how to stand up in the tub AND as a result, she's discovered that there's another side to the bathtub and it's fun to drop toys over the side and watch them fall.



















Last night, we went to the wedding of a friend of ours, and were joined by some of our partners in crime, the Chaddywacks. We caught them in a cute, intimate pose, but by the time we snapped the pic, this is what we got:














We've been working to put Jadyn down to bed between 7-7:30 p.m. now that she has to get up at 7-7:30 a.m. to go to Mandy's. She will sleep a full 12 hours usually. Well, we took her with us to the wedding last night, and needless today, it was not even 8 p.m. that she got to go to bed. At 10:30 p.m., when we were getting her ready for bed, she was all smiles! We were relieved as there have been many times when we've put her to bed late and she's all but smiles. She was so cute, we had to snap a pic or two...


















Until next time... :-D

3 comments:

mandy said...

those pj are so cute they fit her so well! Watch out soon you will be buying 18mo

Jason and Vanessa said...

Where does the time go? I couldn't tell you, Jadyn is almost 1 and Kenya is almost 2! ay ay ay! crazy!!!

The Sappingtons said...

Time does fly! And don't think I didn't see that you misspelled Jadyn's name in your first comment before you deleted it, Vanessa! Haha! ;) heheh Pregnany hormones are getting to you :) Don't worry, I won't tell Jadyn that her good buddy had a temporary brain fart! :)