Friday, September 12, 2008

Fun in the yard


This evening, we went to join daddy out in the yard. Jadyn has been VERY cranky these days in the evening. So, we decided to go for some fresh air in the yard. This was only her 2-3 time to be in the grass, so she's very fascinated with it. Her fussiness temporarily disappeared while she enjoyed exploring the outside world.







These days, she's constantly on the move! She has mastered the crawling business!











This picture here looks very familiar! I've seen this look before in Rebekah, my neice, and also in my twin sis. I think that somewhere in the records of our past photos as wee children, my parents have a picture or two of my twin and I with this same expression. When I saw Jadyn make this face (from looking up at the bright sky, and she was squinting), I was instantly reminded that she looked like Sara (my twin). Ironic as it is, I know Sara and I are twins, but it's weird for me to think of that face as my face...it reminds me of Sara, not of me. Funny, huh? Anyways...









My wonderful and handsome husband...hard at work in the yard!





The reason for Jadyn's crankiness these days is the breakthrough in teething! If you look closely enough in this picture, you can see the tooth on the bottom left, and she's getting her two top teeth...ALL at the SAME time!!! Needless to say, the teething cream business has increased in our household this past week, and we've invested in a couple of teethers...oh, and tissues! Nothing like having your little Bright Eyes bury her face in your shirt, smearing the ever-running nose and constantly drooling mouth all over you! Yet, when you look at this face, it's all worth it. :-D

Goodnight!

1 comment:

mandy said...

yes gotta love those runny noses! We the the Sappingtons!