Sunday, September 14, 2008

My brother, Jed!

Jay is the oldest of 3 boys...Jay, Joel, Jed (and all of them have the initials J.P.S....!) I love each of my brothers. In total, I have 4 of them (my side of the family and Jay's side of the family). This blog is dedicated to my brother, Jed. I love my brother, Jed. He came to stay the weekend with us. I always love it when I get to see him. I loved this kid before I even got to meet him face to face. Jay used to tell me stories of them growing up, and so once I finally got to meet Jed, I felt I had already developed a special place in my heart for him. He's not such a kid anymore...he's 16, soon to be 17 and wayyyyyyyyyy taller than me! :) He can always make me laugh and he's just one of those all-around good kids. I know the Lord has great plans for his life, and it's such an honor for me to get to see God's plan unfold in his life.

So, he's staying the weekend with us. Being that he's allergic to our cats, we locked them up in the office (our only spare room) and Jed slept on the air mattress in the living room. Anyways, I am minding my own business, putting a trashbag in the diaper champ, when I look up to see this! Jed is deflating the air mattress and sinking into it! LOL We had a good laugh over it and I had to snap a quick picture or two!















I go about my business of putting things away, and jed continues to deflate the air mattress. I go in my bedroom and come out to see this! LOL Doesn't he look like he's posing for a photo shoot with the wind blowing his hair? 'Where is the wind coming from?', you wonder...














Why, it's coming from the pump deflating the air mattress! He cracks me up. He was kind enough to pose a few times while I gave him an actual photoshoot!



I love you, Jed. Thanks for coming to stay the weekend with us. Our house is your house. We are always here for you....



Now get that homework done! ;)

No comments: