Sunday, February 5, 2017

1 year and 3.5 days ago....



 
Exactly 1 year and 3.5 days ago, we first inquired for more info about "Bridget". I had already been looking at adoptable children since before Oct 2015. Some time in January 2016, I came across and saved "Bridget's" profile along with a few others children. I inquired about a small handful of others, but I always kept coming back to this little girl's profile, reading it....re-reading it.... praying... reading it again, poring over the picture, trying to "read" her facial expression and wondering what she was thinking in that moment....and then, on Feb. 2, 2016, I reached out and inquired for more information about the child who would become our daughter forever before the year 2016 was over.  

I'm so glad I clicked that button saying tell me more.... I'm thankful the Lord drew me repeatedly back to her.... I am so glad she's ours. 

On Sunday, Feb. 12, on her 2 month anniversary of her gotcha day and joining our family, we will give thanks and dedicate our daughter to the Lord in front of our church body. If you're nearby, we'd love for you to join us....
Calvary Chapel Fort Worth 
5617 S Diamond Oaks Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76117
10:45 am service 

#wecouldhavemissedthis
#inquiriescanbeawkward
#adoptingannika
#hashtagsarefun #soisridingthekrogerhorse




 

 

No comments: