Sunday, January 15, 2017

God's Word coming to life...

My soul leaps for joy at this moment! 


Annika's new Read With Me Bible and audio CD arrived today. (We previously ordered the wrong Chinese language 😣 and she couldn't read or understand). Today, though.... my heart and soul leapt for joy when she read the title to me and her face lit up as she asked, "Annika?" (For Annika?). Yes! And then when I put the audio CD in, she put the speaker up to her ear and just listened, fascinated. Then, when I showed her she could follow along In her Bible... she loved it even more! To see the words on the page and understand! She and I sat for about 10 minutes reading and following along. The fascination and curiosity on her face as she took in the stories of the Old Testament.... this is what I have been most excited for... this is one of the things I couldn't wait to be a part of in her life....to see her learning about the God who created the Heavens and the Earth... the One who created us, because He loves us... because He loves Annika. And she can now read and learn His Word! 
Adoption tells the story of God's love for us. Read on, my daughter. Read on. 
All to His glory...
#adoptionisworthit
#wecouldhavemissedthis

No comments: