Tuesday, December 20, 2016

thankful

Things I'm thankful for today:

- how the Jadyn and Annika communicate so well with each other. I love to hear Annika chat away in Chinese as if Jadyn understands her words. 

- how Annika asks for me to pick her up in my arms and then she showers my cheek with her kisses. 

- how Annika waves to people she recognizes and she's happy to see them. She says hi and interacts with others more freely now! 

- how confident she is to run and play, knowing her parents are near by and there if she needs us. It blesses me to see her running, playing and laughing with her sister. 

- how awesome our guides have been each and every step of the way! They truly have walked us through such vulnerable times as well as detailed appts! 

-  how my husband and I have done this trip together!! We've leaned on each other, tag-teamed it and I'm so thankful the Lord chose him for my better half. 

- for new friends made here in China who are also on their adoption journey. 

- for friends and loved ones at home - praying for us, cheering for us, loving on our boys....

- that she is ours. Forever and always. She's officially ours. ❤️

God is good. My heart is full.

No comments: