Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pregnancy update

We went to our 4 month check up yesterday. Baby's heartbeat sounded good and everything went well. We weren't scheduled for a sonogram, but nurse Janet was very gracious to let us try and take a sneak peek at what Baby Sapp is...boy or girl. The good sonogram cart was in use, so we had to use the 'dinosaur'. The picture below shows her pointing at a certain part of Baby. The angle of the sonogram in this pic would be if we were looking up at the baby who is in a sitting position. The video that follows under the picture is the actual footage we got from the sono. Tell us...what's your vote, boy or girl? :-) We won't know for sure until our REAL sonogram in 2 weeks, but we are atleast pretty sure which sibling Jadyn is getting!




And, here are a couple of pics of my pregnancy so far. I've been reluctant to take them this time around as my first pregnancy has left me more flabby than I started with! Nonetheless, here you go. Now, that my belly is actually starting to look preggo and not just chunky, I'll try to take more pics on a monthly basis.

12 weeks




Almost 17 weeks



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute I know that I saw some boy parts! So now for the name??? I have no ideas sorry. I love you though. Your belly is soooo cute!

Vanessa

Stephanie Rohloff said...

Okay...I've got nothing. I know I have only 2 to choose from but I am at a lose.

I will say this, I envision you with 2 girls...but maybe a James the 6th is on his way! Its a great name...with a great legacy. Then again...I keep seeing 2 girls. Humm, speechless...

mandy said...

You look great cant wait to see the progression!