Sunday, November 30, 2008

Life of a 1 year old...and other things....

Well, my week off from work is now over. It didn't go quite according to plan, but I can't complain. I still enjoyed being off. My plans of visiting friends, coffee with my twin sis, making hairbows, and blogging all went down the tube as Jadyn and I have been sick all week. Tuesday, we both woke up with colds and have been trying to get over them all week. Now, both of our colds have turned into infections. I'm now on antibiotics and I have a feeling she soon will be too. But, praise the Lord for medicine! :) And, I wouldn't trade this week off with her for anything. I am so thankful for my family and for this gift God has given Jay and I. Jadyn is such a joy and happy little girl. She definetely lights up our lives. I can only imagine what joy the next little Sappington growing inside of me will bring. Sometimes I can't imagine having so much love for more than one child...but, I hear it comes naturally. :) God is so good to us.

Here, Jadyn sports her new ride...she digs it. She seems to like facing forward. She can definetely see what's going on around her. The cool thing about this car seat is it's a 3-in-1...which means it eventually converts to a booster seat that she can be in til she's like 8-9 yrs old. AND, it has received great reviews. It's a Graco Nautilus, in case you are interested. :)


I didn't really get any good pictures of Jadyn on her birthday. Note to self...at birthday parties, designate someone to take pictures...otherwise, you aren't going to end up with many. So, I put her birthday bib on her and took a picture of her with her birthday balloon. She's such a happy 1 year old!

On another note...Jay and I went to put Jadyn to bed the other night and this is what we found! Looks like Jadyn's not the only one who uses the changing table. Seems Gretta has found a new place to relax. :)

Jay and I became offical participants of Black Friday. We got up at 3 a.m and were hitting our first store at 4 a.m.! It was a really fun time! We joined my dad, Sara, and Fidel and all the early bird shoppers catching GREAT deals! Suprisingly, customers and employees of every where we went were nice and even had a sense of humor. I was impressed. Now, I'm curious to know how it was by the end of the day. :) Jay and I were able to get most of our Christmas shopping all done. I am definetely hooked on Black Friday! It was sssssawwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Until next time...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say I love yall so much!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, so sorry you're sick, and it turned into an infection. Hopefully you'll be better soon.