Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Jadyn!


Our Pigtail Pie is officially ONE! I can't believe it! This past year has flown by in the blink of an eye. I am so thankful to the Lord for this precious gift! Jadyn means "God has heard". The Lord heard my desire to be a mom, and He answered. I am blessed beyond measure! From the day I knew she was growing in me, I couldn't wait to meet this precious one. Then, finally, the day came when she made her entrance into this world...and she's had my heart eversince. I love her with all my heart. It's amazing how true it is that you would give your very life for your child. And then I think how the Lord God did that for us, His Children...He gave His Son so that we can have everlasting life...to have a relationship with Him. There's nothing I wouldn't do for my child. I am amazed at this little being that the Lord created. What plans does He have for her life? What does He have in store for her? What will she grow up to be? ("For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11)

I love watching my husband be a father to her. It's one of the most endearing qualities about him. I love how he prays over her and me in the mornings before leaving for work. For Jadyn's birthday, he brought her home a bouquet of flowers. Her face lit up when he said, "Here you go, Jadyn. Happy Birthday!" It was priceless! My husband is the sweetest, most caring man on this planet! :-)

For her party, Jadyn looked so cute in her little matching crown, onesie, and tutu. Surprisingly, she even kept the crown on for the most part! She didn't quite know what to do with the cake, but it didn't take her long to make a mess! :-








Jadyn, one year ago....














To Jadyn, now...












I love it when her face lights up in a smile...my little Bright Eyes. She can light up a whole room! I love you, Bright Eyes....Happy 1st Birthday, my love.

Love, Mommy.

Thank You, Lord, for this precious gift You've given me....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it has already been a year since she was born. Happy Birthday Jadyn we love you and you are very blessed to have the parents that you do. We love you guys!

Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Jadyn!! Looks like she had a blast, what a cutie pie!!

Lu said...

I can't believe that she is a year old already.