Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Waiting

Waiting for something to happen is SO very hard. I was really hoping to hear by today that we have I800 approval (immigration approval specifically for Annika). The email box remained empty from USCIS.  :( Waiting is hard y'all. Waiting for paper movement to happen in the adoption process, waiting to hear from grants you've applied for, waiting to see how God's provision is going to fully fund our adoption, waiting to finally meet our daughter face to face, waiting to hold her in my arms, waiting to see her and her siblings together..... waiting.... something I'm not very good at being patient in, yet something the Lord has us do a LOT of in this process. But, while we are waiting... God is working. Now, THAT is something that gives me renewed hope! 
He is faithful.


No comments: