Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Let's write again...

Hi.  It's been so long. Here we are several years later.  Eli has become a big brother.  In fact, he and Jadyn have done a great job in the big sibling role for almost 4 years.  Asher John was born March 1, 2012.  He will be four soon.   Life has become QUITE the adventure since he joined our family and added to the craziness of it.  He has challenged our parenting skills, grown our patience level, and made our family all the more richer in love.  God is so good.  I love being a family of 5.  Jay just turned 37 and I am now 38.  Weird for me to think that.  We will soon celebrate 10 years of marriage. I love being married to him.  I would marry him all over again!

I have often thought about sitting down and writing out my thoughts again.  I really enjoyed it before.  Life has happened, Facebook has pretty much taken the place of blogging with daily updates and pictures.  But, there is just something about blogging.  I miss it.  So, why not pick it back up?  I just need to figure out how to update our info on the blog.  Give it a fresh face and such!

Why doesn't blogger let me put in a gmail account as the main email or ANY email, for that matter?  So irritating.  But, such a trivial problem.  So, here it is.  My first blog in a very long time.  Let's see if I can up date this page and start posting more often.  I may not have any readers, but I sure enjoy writing. <3 nbsp="" p="">

No comments: