Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

\]]We had a great time this Christmas spending time with our families. We woke up Christmas morning...surprisingly, before the kids! As we waited for the kids to stir (and the rest of the adults, for that matter, we enjoyed sitting around the table eating Christmas breakfast that Dad has made. For the first time in 8 years, all of the family woke up Christmas morning at my parents' house. It was a fun time.

Jadyn was all smiles as we began to gather in the living room! Before we began opening gifts, Dad said a prayer thanking the Lord for His Best Gift of all...His Son, Jesus Christ. We give gifts as we celebrate His precious Gift. Happy Birthday, Jesus....

















Rebekah and Josh, my neice and nephew, were very excited to start opening gifts!











Meet my brother and sister, John and Jennifer. John is 28 and a police officer and Jennifer is 23 and in culinary school. In this picture, neither look excited, but don't be fooled...they had a good time! :) I love my bro and sis and am so proud of each of them. It was great to get to spend Christmas with them.








My beloved husband...he never ceases to amaze me in his love and thoughtfulness. He was one of the best gifts the Lord's ever given to me! He is too cute! I love you, my one and only!









I love this picture of how Dad and Jadyn are looking at each other....You can see how much Dad just loves her and Jadyn finds him quite curious! :-) Love you, Papa!










I love the look of anticipation on her face as she starts tearing the present open. She didn't quite get fully unwrapping gifts this year, but she was definetely liking the sound of tearing paper! She got a cabbage patch in this present. It's a twin cabbage patch and her cousin, Rebekah, has the other twin. This is cool because each cousin has a twin cabbage patch AND they each have a twin mommy! :-)





The best part of Christmas is being with the ones you love...












I love this time of year!















No comments: